REMOTE VIA ZOOM: Teen Mug Meals: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Wednesday, February 172:45—3:15 PMOnline
Learn to make chocolate chip cookies in a mug! Julie Manning will walk us through the process via Zoom.
Registration is required so be sure to register early and have your ingredients ready.
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon (pinch) salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-2 Tablespoons chocolate chips
Questions? Contact Katie at email@example.com.
Capacity: 7 of 12 spaces available.
Note: Registering more attendees than spaces available will automatically place your attendees on this event's wait list.
Registration for this event has now closed.